Digital Marketing Specialist
We believe that video is the most powerful tool for storytelling, but not everyone has the skills to produce videos, and so we built the world’s smartest video creator using A.I. to solve this problem.
We launched Lumen5 in early 2017 and the platform rapidly grew to service over 200,000 users within two years. Our customers include many notable brands such as Forbes, Greenpeace, Economist, LinkedIn, and hundreds more. Our company is fully bootstrapped and through the hard work of our all-star team, we grew to become a multimillion dollar success without any investor funding.
Recently, Lumen5 won the Fundica Roadshow and was recognized for being one of the fastest growing startups across all of Canada. We now have our sights set on growing our users into the millions and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us in elevating Lumen5 to the next level.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Lumen5 is looking for a creative and strategic digital marketer to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who loves working with data to build out a series of user acquisition campaigns. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you’re responsible for running our Facebook/Google ads, managing our Affiliate/Referral programs, and working with the growth team to measure and track ROI for all of our marketing campaigns.
As we’re a growing startup, you’ll be wearing many hats as you both create strategy and execute it through data-driven decisions and a keen eye for marketing opportunities.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, your goal is to help Lumen5 reach new users and bring them onto our platform. You should have previous experience with product marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space, and be knowledgeable about our industry and competitive landscape.
In addition, you’ll monitor our market, competitors, and the technology trends impacting how businesses around the world use video on social media to reach their customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Run our Facebook and Google ads, A/B test ad units and target audiences
- Run our affiliate program, manage commissioning and marketing materials
- Run our referral program, manage rewards and enticing our users to refer
- Continuously optimize for CPM, CPC, CPA and ROI across campaigns
- Identify new marketing opportunities and launch new campaigns
- Increase product adoption and free-to-paid conversion
- Market and customer research to guide our product development
- Market analysis, reviewing competitors, trending technology, and market demands
- You have 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- You love working with data and have a knack for making data-driven decisions
- You understand video marketing and the value it brings to businesses
- You’re always on top of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- You’re a great copywriter and love iterating on messaging and positioning
- You use data to inspire marketing decisions and can produce effective KPI reports
- You’re an expert at using business intelligence tools such as Mixpanel or equivalent
WHY WORK AT LUMEN5?
- Impact — You get to work on a product that reaches millions of people around the world. Millions of videos are created with Lumen5 and they’re shared to reach millions more.
- Challenge — Much of our work is in uncharted territories. We’re using A.I. to assist with human creativity which makes for a plethora of fascinating technical challenges.
- Growth — Being part of a fast growing startup means that you can take advantage of a constant stream of new and exciting opportunities for career advancements.
- Influence — Since we’re a small team, you’ll be extremely influential. Your opinions will always be heard and your work can make a significant difference within the company.
- Learning — Our team is comprised of experts in cutting-edge fields, so you get to work with and learn from industry leaders in business, product, and engineering (AI, NLP, WebGL).
- Culture — As part of a small team, you’ll get to know everyone personally. It’s the relationships and bonds we form that make our workdays interesting and meaningful.
- 💰 Competitive compensation and benefits
- 🏖 4 weeks paid vacation with unlimited sick days
- 🕓 Flexible work hours, work from home when you feel like it
- 🌡 Fully paid health and dental benefits
- 📍 Panoramic penthouse office right on top of Burrard Station
- ☕️ Office stocked with snacks, coffee, ping pong, board games, and more
- 📞 Phone bill and transit pass fully paid for
- 💻 Brand new laptop or desktop computer
- 🎶 Premium Spotify so you can jam to your work ad-free
- 👩🍳 Monthly lunches and fun activities (bowling, cooking classes, archery tag, etc)