Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Lumen5 is an AI-powered video creation tool. Companies love Lumen5 because it allows them to produce high-quality video at scale by utilizing their existing blog content. In fact, Lumen5 is already used by over 100k companies, including enterprises like Blizzard Entertainment, Kaspersky, Oxfam, Adidas, and Yamaha.
We're working on some very interesting technical challenges using video and machine learning, which means we're hiring the brightest developers.
On the frontend, we’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty-gritty details, who is just as comfortable wrangling SCSS functions as debugging asynchronous redux actions.
Our developers don’t just write code though - they drive the future of the company! They are independent and creative. They come up with solutions, and they are empowered to implement those solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to our large, beautiful single-page app
- Write high-quality, maintainable and scalable code using a modern frontend stack
- Architect the structure of the entire frontend application
- Become a technical mentor and frontend team leader as the team grows
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to take features all the way from ideas to something thousands of people use daily
- 5+ years of professional experience in web development
- Ability to learn new technologies or concepts quickly and independently
- Strong understanding of software quality and best practices
- Experience building a large frontend application
- Familiarity with parts (or all!) of our stack: React, Redux, ImmutableJS, Webpack
- Collaborate with interesting, intelligent, creative people
- Freedom in your schedule, choose your own hours
- Contribute to the future of the product - work on what you want to and what you think will have the biggest impact
- 4 weeks vacation ☀️
- A fun and social environment! Weekly team activities: board games, latte art classes, bowling, team lunches, and more
- Central office location, near historic gastown, waterfront station, and all the best coffee shops
- Competitive compensation and benefits (healthcare, cell phone, computer, transit, Spotify)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!