Digital Marketing Specialist
Lumen5 is looking for a creative and strategic digital marketer to join our team. Lumen5 is a fast growing AI-powered video creation platform used by over 200,000 companies worldwide, including notable brands like Forbes, Adidas, Greenpeace, Eventbrite, and Yamaha. We’re looking for someone to help us get to a million users and beyond.
We’re looking for someone who loves working with data to build out a series of user acquisition campaigns. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you’re responsible for running our Facebook/Google ads, managing our Affiliate/Referral programs, and working with the growth team to measure and track ROI for all of our marketing campaigns.
As we’re a growing startup, you’ll be wearing many hats as you both create strategy and execute it through data-driven decisions and a keen eye for marketing opportunities.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, your goal is to help Lumen5 reach new users and bring them onto our platform. You should have previous experience with product marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space, and be knowledgeable about our industry and competitive landscape.
In addition, you’ll monitor our market, competitors, and the technology trends impacting how businesses around the world use video on social media to reach their customers.
- Run our Facebook and Google ads, A/B test ad units and target audiences
- Run our affiliate program, manage commissioning and marketing materials
- Run our referral program, manage rewards and enticing our users to refer
- Continuously optimize for CPM, CPC, CPA and ROI across campaigns
- Identify new marketing opportunities and launch new campaigns
- Increase product adoption and free-to-paid conversion
- Market and customer research to guide our product development
- Market analysis, reviewing competitors, trending technology, and market demands
- You have 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- You love working with data and have a knack for making data-driven decisions
- You understand video marketing and the value it brings to businesses
- You’re always on top of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- You’re a great copywriter and love iterating on messaging and positioning
- You use data to inspire marketing decisions and can produce effective KPI reports
- You’re an expert at using business intelligence tools such as Mixpanel or equivalent
- Collaborate with interesting, intelligent, creative people
- Freedom in your schedule, choose your own hours
- Contribute to the future of the product - work on what you want to and what you think will have the biggest impact
- 4 weeks vacation ☀️
- A fun and social environment! Weekly team activities: board games, latte art classes, bowling, team lunches, and more
- Central Burrard Station location, penthouse office suite with a panoramic view of downtown
- Competitive compensation and benefits (healthcare, cell phone, computer, transit, Spotify)